Sisters of St Joseph and their partners provide support and opportunities for people to reflect on and develop their whole person.
Josephites provide retreats, courses and programs and provide wonderful, peaceful spaces and places that facilitate such inner work Contact details of people who can provide accompaniment, spiritual direction, retreats and programs are available at each Centre.
The Mary MacKillop Centres throughout Australia and New Zealand also provide people with opportunities for spiritual nourishment and pastoral care.
- Mary MacKillop Place, North Sydney
- St Joseph’s Centre for Reflective Living, Baulkham Hills
- St Joseph’s Spirituality and Education Centre, Kincumber, NSW
- Mary MacKillop Centre, New Zealand
- MacKillop Hill Spirituality Centre, Forth Tasmania
- Mary MacKillop Centre Adelaide
- Josephite Retreat Centre Whanganui Aotearoa New Zealand
- St Joseph’s House of Spirituality and Hospitality, BateHaven
- St Joseph’s By the Sea, Williamstown
Page last updated July 2016