- South Australia
A Day with Mary MacKillop… Walking on the land where she lived… Breathing in her spirit – with Mary Ryan rsj
As we look forward to the 110th anniversary of Mary’s death (8 August, 1909), here is an invitation to delve a little more deeply into her story, reflecting on her warmth, her vulnerability, her strength, her compassion, her sense of humour… her humanness.
Yes, we do have reason to be grateful to Mary!
- Saturday, 13 July, 9.30pm – 4.00pm
- Bethany Centre, Mary MacKillop Precinct, 4 High Street, Kensington SA (sorry – no onsite parking)
- Cost: Full $40 or Concession $30 BYO Lunch
- Registration essential: by Friday, 5 July
- Phone: 08 8130 5900 or email: email@example.com
This day is suitable for ALL adults.
It is also approved by CESA as a System Accredited Module for teachers – requiring the submission of a 1500 word reflection paper
Photos: Mary Ryan rsj: St Joseph’s Chapel and St Joseph’s Convent Gardens, Kensington SA – Mary MacKillop’s home for 11 years (1872-1883)