We will explore how “surviving” anxiety and fear can bring individuals to another awareness of inner resources.
Our goal is allowing the positive movement of these emotions for psychic development or soul’s emerging.
Through anecdotal and case studies we will consider how anxiety and fear are related to both destruction and to creativity and how dreams provide hints for our well-being.
“Emotion, incidentally, is not an activity of the individual but something that happens to him (her).”
C.G. Jung (CW9ii, par.15)
- Saturday, 15 June, 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Bethany Centre, Mary MacKillop Precinct, 4 High Street, Kensington SA (sorry … no on-site parking)
- Cost: Full $35.00 or Concession $25.00 – BYO lunch
- Registration essential: by Friday, 7 June
- Phone: 08 8130 5900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave your fears and anxieties at the door!