Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s philosophy of love has great implications for evolving life.
It affects how we understand nature, creation, humanity and God. This, in turn, influences our values and choices.
This reflection will allow you to focus on the countless ways that God loves you and all creation.
There will be an opportunity to connect mindfully with Earth and meditate on the inter–connectedness of all living beings.
- Saturday, 1 June, 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Bethany Centre, Mary MacKillop Precinct, 4 High Street, Kensington SA
- Cost: Full $40.00 or Concession $30.00 – BYO lunch
- Registration essential: Friday, 24 May
- Phone: 08 8130 5900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mary MacKillop Precinct’s full 2019 programme, please visit our website
Photo: ‘Interconnectedness’ – Mary Ryan rsj