Current research across the globe is revealing that these are two of the most powerful resources for enhancing our emotional well-being. And while we all have this capacity within us, too often we neglect to strengthen and use it when we’re struggling.
Through input, discussion, reading, reflection and journaling, we will explore ways to develop and nurture mindfulness and compassion in relation to self, others and God. Resources will be provided that can help us build strength and resilience, heal wounds, deepen our inner peace and thus, enhance our lives and relationships.
- Saturday, 24 August, 9.30pm – 4pm
- Bethany Centre, Mary MacKillop Precinct, 4 High Street, Kensington SA (Sorry … street parking only)
- Cost: Full $40.00 or Concession $30.00 – BYO Lunch
- Registration essential: Friday, 16 August
- Phone: 08 8130 5900 or email: email@example.com
This day is suitable for ALL adults. It is also approved by CESA as a System Accredited Module for teachers – requiring the submission of a 1500 word reflection paper
For Mary MacKillop Precinct’s full 2019 programme, please visit our website