Spirituality Today and Its Evolution in the Western Suburbs…
You are invited to a series of reflections and discussions on Thursdays from 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm.
Sacred Earth – 21st May
- What do we learn from our local land and waters?
- The story of the She-Oak.
Presenters: Janet Wilkinson and Therese Quinn rsj.
First Peoples – 25th June
- Aborigines of the Hobson’s Bay district are known as the Yalukit-Willam.
- This session explores their spirituality.
Presenter: Sherry Balcombe.
St Mary MacKillop and her Sisters in the West – 19th August
- Tracing the footsteps of St Mary of the Cross MacKillop and her Sisters in the West.
Presenter: Anmaree Iaccarino
Growing up in the Western Suburbs – 21st October
- Stories of growing up in the Western Suburbs in the 50’s and 60’s
Presenter: Josephine Cafagna leads a panel discussion.
Art Exhibition Celebrating Spirituality Today – Wednesday 24th – Sunday 28th November
Where: St Joseph’s By The Sea, 16 Esplanade, Williamstown. 3016 (Ample street parking available)
Contact: email@example.com or 9397 6012