Walking the Camino in France and Spain
February 25, 2017 to February 25, 2017
You are invited to attend sessions on Peter Kearney's walk of the Camino in France and Spain.
There will be live commentary by Peter, with photographs and music on a large screen.
Peter has walked French and Spanish sections of the Camino - ancient pilgrimage routes to Santiago. The Camino walk included beautiful landscapes, ancient villages, interesting pilgrims, and camino practicalities.
Venues and Dates:
- North Sydney - Saturday 25th February in the Tenison Room, Mary MacKillop Place, 80 William Street
- Greystanes - Saturday 18th February in the St. George Preca Centre, 198 Old Prospect Road
- There are two sessions - you can attend one session or both
- Total duration is 85 minutes + Q&A session at conclusion
- Cost per session - $10 per person
Sessions Times (both venues):
- Session 1: 11.00am - 12.30pm
‘ULTREIA!’ a Camino in France
Peter's new presentation.
The 700+km path from Le Puy-en-Velay in the massif-central region to St. Jean Pied-de-Port, close to the Spanish border.
Fewer people walking but just as interesting and beautiful as the Spanish path.
- Session 2: 2.00pm - 3.30pm.
Walking the Camino – Spain
The most popular Camino path, from St. Jean Pied-de-Port to Santiago in Galicia, NW Spain. Also known as the Camino Frances though it is mostly through Spain.